Sunday, September 29, 2013

Slack -> Serious


Slack, Slack and more Slack. I love slacking with friends to the extend I would make it one of my hobby maybe? Haha. Always meeting up with friends and always spending our time away chatting at the void decks after having our dinner together most of the time.

 Doing random things, talking about life, sharing experiences. What’s more, my friends who are in the polytechnics now are free as they are finally having their holiday! Gosh, I’m still counting down to my holiday which starts at the end of November.

I can’t wait when our holidays clashes, so we can go out and explore Singapore once again (Although we have relatively explored every corner of it already) or go overseas to have fun. Haha, the thought of it gets me excited.

But for now, got to concentrate on what’s infront of me and get ready for Assessment ! ‘Cause ain’t nobody got time for distractions and I will strive to do well. It’s time to be serious! Gambateh !

No comments:

Post a Comment